The Differences Between Our Tenting Options
Losberger vs. Sailcloth vs. Cathers
Premier Party Rental offers three types of tenting: Losberger Clearspan Tenting, Sailcloth Tenting, and Cathers Tents. These three different types of tents are all beautiful, but each has a different aesthetic and shines in its own way.
Losberger Clearspan Tenting
Our Most Versatile Option
- No poles:
- “Clearspan” = no poles down the middle of your tent = more room for activities
- Sturdy aluminum frame
- Vinyl roof and walls
- Very versatile:
- Our inventory of Losberger Tenting allows us to easily build tents with widths of 3 meters, 6 meters, 9 meters, 12 meters, 15 meters, 18 meters, and 30 meters (approx. 10’, 20’, 30’, 40’, 50’ 60’ and 100’). We can extend the lengths out to almost any length (our largest currently stands at 100’ x 128’!).
- Losberger Clearspan Tenting gives you room to dream BIG. Run wild with the open space and decorate to your heart’s content. Losberger Tenting comes with tons of interior rigging points for design and decor (tent liners, twinkle lights, chandeliers, hanging foliage, you name it…).
- Price: $$$
Some of your favorite Losberger Clearspan Tenting photos from our Instagram:
Classic and Naturally Beautiful
- Wood poles support beautiful peaks
- Large, tall center poles create high ceilings and seemingly endless upward space.
- Roof crafted from sailcloth fabric
- Versatile and large:
- Our Sailcloth tenting comes in three different widths: 44’, 51’, and 59’.
- Our largest Sailcloth tenting stands at 59’x139’
- Impressive and truly stunning:
- These incredible tents hold their own and certainly don’t need any extra dressing up. That being said, minimal design and decor showcases their natural beauty, and when they are lit up from within, these tents are truly spectacular from the golden hour on.
- Price: $$$$
SOME OF YOUR FAVORITE SAILCLOTH TENTING PHOTOS FROM OUR INSTAGRAM:
Cather’s Tents / Indian Tents
- This one-of-a-kind tenting is only available through Premier Party Rental. Cathers Tents were designed and created by our partner and Cathers Tents owner Paul Cathers. These tents were constructed in India from stunning natural fabrics. If you want a tent that will impress your guests, this is it.
- We have two sizes available in our inventory: 50’x50′ and 115’x85’ (or combine 50’x50′ to create a 100’x50′ space)
- Incredible space to play with event layout:
- Cathers Tents have four attractive center poles that create an incredible space to play with layout
- They look amazing at night:
- Like our Sailcloth tenting, when these tents are illuminated from within, Cathers Tents look incredible in the night sky
- Price: $$$$$
Some Cathers Tenting photos:
All Cathers Tents photos courtesy of Cathers Tents
Recent Posts / View All Posts
Learn: Setting the Perfect Table for Any Occasion Wondering what items you will need to set the perfect table for your event? We have created this handy guide to help…