Getting the Most Bang for Your Buck
7 THINGS YOUR RENTAL COMPANY WISHES YOU KNEW
Wondering what you can do to make your rental process go as smoothly as possible? Here are a few things we wish our clients knew ahead of time (that would make working together even more amazing than it already is).
- You can plan way farther in advance than you think. When you get your rentals 6-8 months in advance, you end up saving money because everything can be done at a slow and steady pace. You also position yourself as a priority in your rental company’s schedule. Bonus: you’re also way more likely to secure the rentals you want because you’ll be the first on the list.
- You get what you pay for. Cheap rentals are just that…cheap. There may be a time and a place for sub-par rentals, but your wedding or once in a lifetime celebration is not it. Be prepared to shell out some cash if you want top-of-the-line rentals. Remember, you’re not just paying to hold onto some tents and dinnerware for one day. You’re also paying experienced tent constructors to build these tents, for expert mountainside installation and logistics, and for backend support on the day of your event. At the end of the day, we have your back in making sure everyone has the basic necessities (like bathrooms, shelter, seating, and dinnerware) so you and your guests can focus on having a good time.
- You can never have enough forks, plates, and glassware. Unless you are planning on having a crew wash and dry dishes 3 times during your event, you will need enough supplies to get your guests through cocktails, hors d’oeuvres, toasts, dinner courses, and dessert.
- We do custom projects all the time. If we don’t already have a product or item you’re looking for, we can build it for you. We’ve done everything from custom tables and custom bars to sourcing fun and unique décor items.
- Trust your event planner. Or ask us for advice. This isn’t our first rodeo – we know what will actually work day-of, and really are party experts (a distinction we do not take lightly). Each and every event and client is important to us no matter how big or how small. We are here to work with you to make sure your event is something you can be proud of.
- The more information you can give us, the better. Bare it all and dish out all the dirty details. The more we know, the more we can plan. Is there a special entrance we need to go into that is easy to miss? Do we need to make sure to avoid dropping off rentals in a certain area because the landscaper is coming? From thorough delivery information to the best contact on delivery day, keep us informed.
- ASK questions! Wondering if we think it’s worth splurging for the pricier crystal over the standard glassware? Ask. Curious about what florist we recommend to our customers? Ask. Confused on what the difference is between two of our rental services? Ask. If you have questions, ask. We love talking all things party related and are happy to honestly answer any questions that come to mind.
Now that we have dished out what we wish you knew, we want to know what things you wish we knew that would make the rental process easier for you. We know there’s always room for improvement on our end, too.
Featured image credit: Ashley Sawtelle
Recent Posts / View All Posts
Learn: Setting the Perfect Table for Any Occasion Wondering what items you will need to set the perfect table for your event? We have created this handy guide to help…